Packed with all the right elements to relax and enjoy the wonderful surroundings of the Jackson Heights historic district, this outstanding one-bedroom apartment presents a dynamic lifestyle choice. It's located on a tree-lined block with beautiful buildings and so many cafes, restaurants and shops all within a short distance. This great property offers the best of both worlds for low-maintenance homeseekers and smart investors because of its good security, excellent positioning and vibrant community atmosphere.
- Generous open concept living space plus an eat-in kitchen
- A great-sized balcony that acts as an extended living area
- Renovated full bathroom with windows on two sides
- Recently renovated bedroom also with windows on two sides
- A well-managed co-op building with great on-site amenities
- A range of cafes, restaurants, shops and subway close by
- No subleasing allowed
All the right ingredients for your new living here and ready to enjoy with a premium address that has all of Jackson Heights' attractions within moments from the front door. The beautifully maintained, expertly managed and financially sound Roosevelt Terrace co-op building has ...